BMW Motorrad launches first promotional video for G310R
The BMW G310R is one of the most anticipated bikes set to hit Indian shores in the near future. The G310R has been developed under the newly formed BMW-TVS partnership, where the BMW Motorrad is leading the development and TVS is taking care of the manufacturing. The bike will be BMW's first foray into the sub-500cc segment, planning to take on the likes of the KTM Duke 390 and the Mahindra Mojo. The G310R will also mark BMW Motorrad's entry into the Indian market, with new showrooms set to open shop. BMW has now released the first promotional video of the upcoming G310R.
Starts Rs 1,49,520
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip