BMW Motorrad launches first promotional video for G310R
The BMW G310R is one of the most anticipated bikes set to hit Indian shores in the near future. The G310R has been developed under the newly formed BMW-TVS partnership, where the BMW Motorrad is leading the development and TVS is taking care of the manufacturing. The bike will be BMW's first foray into the sub-500cc segment, planning to take on the likes of the KTM Duke 390 and the Mahindra Mojo. The G310R will also mark BMW Motorrad's entry into the Indian market, with new showrooms set to open shop. BMW has now released the first promotional video of the upcoming G310R.
Starts Rs 1,49,520
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled