BMW opens showroom for Jharkhand and Bihar
BMW India has opened a new showroom in Ranchi, appointing Titanium Autos as its dealer. Bimal Singhania, the managing director of Titanium Autos, will head the dealership. The showroom will cater to the Jharkhand and Bihar market. The address of the dealership is Hotel Radisson Blu, Kadru Diverson Road, Main Road, Ranchi 834001.
"BMW India is committed to creating unparalleled customer delight and fascination for our most aspirational product portfolio to our discerning customers. The appointment of Titanium Autos in Ranchi is part of our plan to establish a world-class dealer network in India. This facility will be instrumental in tapping the growing luxury car market potential of the city and cater to the increase in our customers in states of Jharkhand and Bihar," said Frank Schloeder, president, BMW Group India.
The showroom uses BMW's signature Urban Street Display layout and has space to display nine cars, along with a special display for high-end cars. The attached service centre has seven service bays with the capability to service up to 200 cars per month. A 4S facility is also in the pipeline and will become functional in the second half of 2016. This facility will be integrated with the after-sales service workshop.
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa