BMW opens showroom for Jharkhand and Bihar
BMW India has opened a new showroom in Ranchi, appointing Titanium Autos as its dealer. Bimal Singhania, the managing director of Titanium Autos, will head the dealership. The showroom will cater to the Jharkhand and Bihar market. The address of the dealership is Hotel Radisson Blu, Kadru Diverson Road, Main Road, Ranchi 834001.
"BMW India is committed to creating unparalleled customer delight and fascination for our most aspirational product portfolio to our discerning customers. The appointment of Titanium Autos in Ranchi is part of our plan to establish a world-class dealer network in India. This facility will be instrumental in tapping the growing luxury car market potential of the city and cater to the increase in our customers in states of Jharkhand and Bihar," said Frank Schloeder, president, BMW Group India.
The showroom uses BMW's signature Urban Street Display layout and has space to display nine cars, along with a special display for high-end cars. The attached service centre has seven service bays with the capability to service up to 200 cars per month. A 4S facility is also in the pipeline and will become functional in the second half of 2016. This facility will be integrated with the after-sales service workshop.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019