BMW opens showroom for Jharkhand and Bihar
BMW India has opened a new showroom in Ranchi, appointing Titanium Autos as its dealer. Bimal Singhania, the managing director of Titanium Autos, will head the dealership. The showroom will cater to the Jharkhand and Bihar market. The address of the dealership is Hotel Radisson Blu, Kadru Diverson Road, Main Road, Ranchi 834001.
"BMW India is committed to creating unparalleled customer delight and fascination for our most aspirational product portfolio to our discerning customers. The appointment of Titanium Autos in Ranchi is part of our plan to establish a world-class dealer network in India. This facility will be instrumental in tapping the growing luxury car market potential of the city and cater to the increase in our customers in states of Jharkhand and Bihar," said Frank Schloeder, president, BMW Group India.
The showroom uses BMW's signature Urban Street Display layout and has space to display nine cars, along with a special display for high-end cars. The attached service centre has seven service bays with the capability to service up to 200 cars per month. A 4S facility is also in the pipeline and will become functional in the second half of 2016. This facility will be integrated with the after-sales service workshop.
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh