BMW India dealer wins global sales excellence award
BMW awarded Bavaria Motors, its dealership in Pune, Maharashtra, an award in the category-'Jury Award Best Retailer in Sustainability'. This accolade came at the 'Excellence in Sales Award' event held by the German carmaker in Munich recently to felicitate its dealers from around the world. This sales excellence award is given by BMW to its dealers in six different categories, plus a special jury award. In total, 3,100 dealers from 85 countries entered the competition from which a jury selected 41 winners in the categories sales, aftersales, customer service, luxury class and BMW i & BMW i Performance. The most sustainable dealer was a new award constituted this year to acknowledge the growing importance of sustainability in society. Winners in the other categories included dealers from countries like China, USA, The Netherlands and Norway.
The luxury car market has seen intense competition all over the world and has largely been dominated by the big three German brands - Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz. This sector of the car industry has been growing rapidly with new model lines and sub-brands being introduced to cover the widest range of the market. These dealer-outreach events are an example of these firms strengthening their first point of contact with car buyers and ensuring dealers are incentivised to keep performing to a high standard.
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350