BMW R 1200 GS Rallye image gallery
BMW Motorrad had showcased its select range of motorcycles at the 2016 Auto Expo including the highly anticipated BMW G 310. And now the company has started official operations in the country. Among the range is the BMW R 1200 GS Rallye adventure motorcycle. The R 1200 GS Rallye is for the ones who want a more purpose-built off-roader. Powering the Rallye is a 1,170cc motor that also comes in the R 1200 GS Exclusive model. The German motorcycle manufacturer had showcased the updated range of the R 1200 GS adventure motorcycle line-up at the EICMA 2016. The R 1200 GS Rallye is available between Rs 16.54 lakh to Rs 20.17 lakh, ex-showroom. Here is a quick look at BMW's adventure offering through images.
Rallye comes equipped with a radiator and frame guard and wide enduro style footrests
Note the contrasting blue and black shade that distinguishes it from the road biased model
The suspension set-up in the BMW Rallye gets stiffer springs, larger spring struts as well as an additional suspension travel over the Exclusive model
Unlike the R 1200 GS Exclusive which gets alloys, the Rallye gets cross-spoke rims which boasts of a stronger off-road capability.
BMW claims that the suspension set-up has been revised to offer more aggressive riding that is achieved by stiffer springs, larger spring struts as well as an additional suspension travel.
The 1,170cc motor powering both the R 1200 GS Exclusive and Rallye models makes 125PS and generates 125Nm of torque
The new R 1200 GS has an altered catalytic converter to meet the Euro-IV emissions requirements.
For more images of BMW Motorrad vehicles, click here
Starts Rs 16,20,000
Starts Rs 15,85,000
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India