BMW R 1200 GS Rallye image gallery
BMW Motorrad had showcased its select range of motorcycles at the 2016 Auto Expo including the highly anticipated BMW G 310. And now the company has started official operations in the country. Among the range is the BMW R 1200 GS Rallye adventure motorcycle. The R 1200 GS Rallye is for the ones who want a more purpose-built off-roader. Powering the Rallye is a 1,170cc motor that also comes in the R 1200 GS Exclusive model. The German motorcycle manufacturer had showcased the updated range of the R 1200 GS adventure motorcycle line-up at the EICMA 2016. The R 1200 GS Rallye is available between Rs 16.54 lakh to Rs 20.17 lakh, ex-showroom. Here is a quick look at BMW's adventure offering through images.
Rallye comes equipped with a radiator and frame guard and wide enduro style footrests
Note the contrasting blue and black shade that distinguishes it from the road biased model
The suspension set-up in the BMW Rallye gets stiffer springs, larger spring struts as well as an additional suspension travel over the Exclusive model
Unlike the R 1200 GS Exclusive which gets alloys, the Rallye gets cross-spoke rims which boasts of a stronger off-road capability.
BMW claims that the suspension set-up has been revised to offer more aggressive riding that is achieved by stiffer springs, larger spring struts as well as an additional suspension travel.
The 1,170cc motor powering both the R 1200 GS Exclusive and Rallye models makes 125PS and generates 125Nm of torque
The new R 1200 GS has an altered catalytic converter to meet the Euro-IV emissions requirements.
For more images of BMW Motorrad vehicles, click here
Starts Rs 16,20,000
Starts Rs 15,70,000
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India