BMW R 1250 R launched in India for Rs 15.95 lakh
BMW R 1250 R naked motorcycle has been launched in India for Rs 15.95 lakh ex-showroom. The R 1250 R will be brought to India via the more expensive CBU (completely built-up unit) route.
Staying true to its roadster design, the motorcycle gets minimum panels and the front fender, front spoiler, tank side trim and rear side panels receive the subtle body finish. Also, the pillion seats get the model embossing.
The BMW R 1250 R is powered by a 1254cc two-cylinder boxer engine that produces 137PS at 7,750rpm and 143Nm at 6,250rpm. The engine benefits from BMW's ShiftCam technology which debuted in the BMW R 1250 GS.
The dashboard gets a 6.5-inch TFT screen that displays crucial information and connectivity features which are standard on the motorcycle now. Rider's phone can be connected to the motorcycle via Bluetooth and the media functions can be operated without installing any application on the smartphone.
The motorcycle gets two riding modes and a safety net of ASC (Automatic Stability Control). The safety net also includes ABS (Antilock Braking System) and as well as a hill-start assist.
The BMW R 1250 R rivals the likes of the Kawasaki Z900RS which is also closely priced at Rs 15.30 lakh ex-showroom. Also the Honda CB1000R+ that is priced at Rs 14.90 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 15,95,000
Starts Rs 16,85,000
Starts Rs 16,45,000
Starts Rs 18,50,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Daimler India offers free vehicle check-up to BharatBenz customers
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Bajaj Chetak deliveries delayed
- NewsKawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 launched in India at Rs 10.79 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!