BMW launches comprehensive service campaign before monsoon in India
BWM India has recently announced a comprehensive service campaign for its customers in India. The new service campaign includes a pre-monsoon check-up, end of warranty and service appreciation campaigns. The company states that the pre-monsoon check-up is designed to keep BMW vehicles ready for the monsoon season.
The end of warranty campaign is targeted at customers whose cars are in their 19 to 23 months of ownership and helps in identification of even the smallest of warrantable issues and helps in getting them fixed before the cover expires. The service appreciation campaign includes a comprehensive and thorough inspection of the exterior, interior, technical and safety related features and technical along with a complimentary exterior wash.
"Our periodic complimentary service campaigns are designed to ensure total readiness of customer's cars at all times. With trained technicians, specialized workshop technologies and original BMW Parts, they can count on one thing, absolute peace of mind." commented, Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India.
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019