BMW launches comprehensive service campaign before monsoon in India
BWM India has recently announced a comprehensive service campaign for its customers in India. The new service campaign includes a pre-monsoon check-up, end of warranty and service appreciation campaigns. The company states that the pre-monsoon check-up is designed to keep BMW vehicles ready for the monsoon season.
The end of warranty campaign is targeted at customers whose cars are in their 19 to 23 months of ownership and helps in identification of even the smallest of warrantable issues and helps in getting them fixed before the cover expires. The service appreciation campaign includes a comprehensive and thorough inspection of the exterior, interior, technical and safety related features and technical along with a complimentary exterior wash.
"Our periodic complimentary service campaigns are designed to ensure total readiness of customer's cars at all times. With trained technicians, specialized workshop technologies and original BMW Parts, they can count on one thing, absolute peace of mind." commented, Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India.
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X
- NewsImage gallery: BMW 8 Series coupe
- NewsApple hires former Waymo engineer for its self-driving car project Titan
- NewsBentley Bentayga Speed SUV will have more muscle and big change in its design
- NewsChevrolet to conduct Monsoon Service Camp across India
- NewsBMW takes the covers off the new 8 Series coupe