BMW launches comprehensive service campaign before monsoon in India
BWM India has recently announced a comprehensive service campaign for its customers in India. The new service campaign includes a pre-monsoon check-up, end of warranty and service appreciation campaigns. The company states that the pre-monsoon check-up is designed to keep BMW vehicles ready for the monsoon season.
The end of warranty campaign is targeted at customers whose cars are in their 19 to 23 months of ownership and helps in identification of even the smallest of warrantable issues and helps in getting them fixed before the cover expires. The service appreciation campaign includes a comprehensive and thorough inspection of the exterior, interior, technical and safety related features and technical along with a complimentary exterior wash.
"Our periodic complimentary service campaigns are designed to ensure total readiness of customer's cars at all times. With trained technicians, specialized workshop technologies and original BMW Parts, they can count on one thing, absolute peace of mind." commented, Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India.
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block