BMW to launch new Z4 in India on November 14
It has been confirmed that BMW will launch its 2014 model of the Z4 roadster in India on November 14.
Except for a few visual tweaks changes, the new Z4 looks quite similar to the outgoing one. The changes include new LEDs in the headlamps, fresh front bumper, indicators and new alloy wheels. There's also the option of a contrasting roof colour.
The new BMW
Our markets will get the Z4 sDrive35i. It is powered by a 3.0-litre, six-cylinder, twinturbo engine that delivers 306PS and 400Nm of top torque. The power goes to the rear wheels via a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic.
We expect the new Z4 to be priced higher than the outgoing model's Rs 70 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Design Sketches
- NewsHigher penalties for traffic violation from September 1 says Nitin Gadkari
- ReviewBMW 3 Series 330i G20 review
- FeaturesPositive Effects of This Year's Budget on Electric Cars
- News2019 BMW 3 Series launched in India, prices start at Rs 41.40 lakh