BMW unveils luxury-oriented i3
BMW which recently unveiled its first i store in London, also showcased a luxury version of its i3 Concept car. The i3 Concept had its interiors done up in wood trim which included wood from Eucalyptus trees and special olive tree extract with which the leather was tanned. The driver and co-passenger as also the rear seated ones get benches while the driver has three displays in front of him like vehicle information, entertainment and climate control. BMW says that this maximises the space inside the cabin and also eliminates the need for a centre console.
The i3 concept is powered by a 170PS electric motor which produces 230Nm of torque and goes from 0-100kmph in eight seconds, with a top speed of 148kmph. The electric motor is mated to a single-speed transmission.
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsCARS24 raises $100 million in Series D funding - Signs MS Dhoni as brand ambassador
- NewsTata Motors to supply 500 EVs to Lithium Urban Technologies
- NewsSpec Comparo: Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Jawa Perak
- News2020 Audi Q5 SUV mid-cycle facelift spotted testing
- NewsKia Motors looking to expand sales network to 300 touchpoints by mid-2020