BMW X3 xDrive30d M Sport launched in India at Rs 59.90 lakh
The BMW X3 xDrive30d M Sport is finally here with the substantial 3-litre, inline six diesel engine to go with that considerably large name. This highly awaited motor produces 258PS of power and a peak torque of 560Nm and is mated to the 8-speed automatic transmission that can be seen in the other BMWs that are currently produced. BMW claims a 0-100 time of just 5.9 seconds and a top speed of 232kmph. Quite an imposing set of figures for a vehicle of its size.
On the outside, the M Sport comes with an M aerodynamic package, exclusive colour packages, M light alloy wheels and a diffuser insert. The interiors have sports seats for the driver, an M leather steering wheel, anthracite headliner, M door sills and a panoramic glass roof to top it off.
The car offers four driving modes for the driver to choose from - Comfort, Eco Pro, Sport and Sport+. It also supports the next generation iDrive system found on all the latest BMWs.
BMW is pricing this new X3 at Rs 59.90 lakh (ex-Delhi).
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India