BMW X3 xDrive30d M Sport launched in India at Rs 59.90 lakh
The BMW X3 xDrive30d M Sport is finally here with the substantial 3-litre, inline six diesel engine to go with that considerably large name. This highly awaited motor produces 258PS of power and a peak torque of 560Nm and is mated to the 8-speed automatic transmission that can be seen in the other BMWs that are currently produced. BMW claims a 0-100 time of just 5.9 seconds and a top speed of 232kmph. Quite an imposing set of figures for a vehicle of its size.
On the outside, the M Sport comes with an M aerodynamic package, exclusive colour packages, M light alloy wheels and a diffuser insert. The interiors have sports seats for the driver, an M leather steering wheel, anthracite headliner, M door sills and a panoramic glass roof to top it off.
The car offers four driving modes for the driver to choose from - Comfort, Eco Pro, Sport and Sport+. It also supports the next generation iDrive system found on all the latest BMWs.
BMW is pricing this new X3 at Rs 59.90 lakh (ex-Delhi).
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani