BMW X3 xDrive30i launched in India at Rs 56.90 lakh
BMW has launched the petrol variant of the X3 SUV in India. The BMW X3 xDrive30i has been priced at Rs 56.90 lakh, ex-showroom India. BMW dealerships across the country have already started accepting the bookings and we believe the deliveries of the same will begin shortly. With the addition of the new variant, the BMW X3 SUV will be now available in one petrol and two diesel variants.
The BMW X3 has been extremely successful. With the launch of the all-new BMW X3 xDrive30i, now our customers can also experience unadulterated driving pleasure in a refined petrol engine option" commented, Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India.
In terms of powertrain, the two-litre four-cylinder petrol engine in the BMW X3 xDrive30i produces 252PS and generates a maximum torque of 350Nm at 1,450 to 4,800 rpm. BMW claims that the X3 petrol can do 0 to 100kmph in 6.3s. The petrol engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power tl all four wheels with the help of BMW's xDrive all-wheel-drive system, Additionally, the BMW X3 comes equipped with adaptive suspensions, BMW's automatic differential brakes/locks (ADB-X), dynamic traction control (DTC), Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control.
In terms of safety, the BMW X3 xDrive xDrive30i is offered with six airbags, dynamic stability control (DSC) including cornering brake control (CBC), electric parking brake with auto hold, side-impact protection, electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor, Isofix child seat mounting.
The third-generation X3 boasts of a design that is more aggressive than what we saw on the outgoing car. The large grille up front looks more butch and the hexagonal design for the fog lamps adds more substance to the jawline. The headlights and taillights have grown larger too and can be specified with all-LED lamps. The X3 also has short overhangs that and allow better approach and departure angles. BMW has upgraded the X3's wheel sizes across the range, with the base spec model riding on 18-inch alloys.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally