BMW X3 xDrive30i launched in India at Rs 56.90 lakh
BMW has launched the petrol variant of the X3 SUV in India. The BMW X3 xDrive30i has been priced at Rs 56.90 lakh, ex-showroom India. BMW dealerships across the country have already started accepting the bookings and we believe the deliveries of the same will begin shortly. With the addition of the new variant, the BMW X3 SUV will be now available in one petrol and two diesel variants.
"The BMW X3 has been extremely successful. With the launch of the all-new BMW X3 xDrive30i, now our customers can also experience unadulterated driving pleasure in a refined petrol engine option" commented, Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India.
In terms of powertrain, the two-litre four-cylinder petrol engine in the BMW X3 xDrive30i produces 252PS and generates a maximum torque of 350Nm at 1,450 to 4,800 rpm. BMW claims that the X3 petrol can do 0 to 100kmph in 6.3s. The petrol engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power tl all four wheels with the help of BMW's xDrive all-wheel-drive system, Additionally, the BMW X3 comes equipped with adaptive suspensions, BMW's automatic differential brakes/locks (ADB-X), dynamic traction control (DTC), Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control.
In terms of safety, the BMW X3 xDrive xDrive30i is offered with six airbags, dynamic stability control (DSC) including cornering brake control (CBC), electric parking brake with auto hold, side-impact protection, electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor, Isofix child seat mounting.
The third-generation X3 boasts of a design that is more aggressive than what we saw on the outgoing car. The large grille up front looks more butch and the hexagonal design for the fog lamps adds more substance to the jawline. The headlights and taillights have grown larger too and can be specified with all-LED lamps. The X3 also has short overhangs that and allow better approach and departure angles. BMW has upgraded the X3's wheel sizes across the range, with the base spec model riding on 18-inch alloys.
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?