2017: Frankfurt Motor Show: BMW X7 iPerformance SUV concept is a full-fledged 7-seater
That BMW has been working on a full-fledged 7-seater SUV is no secret. And the 'secret' will be made public at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. BMW will unveil the new X7 iPerformance SUV concept at the International Motor Show in Germany and it is expected to go head-on against the new Volvo XC90 as well as the Audi Q7. The reaction amongst the automotive fraternity though hasn't been really positive about how the SUV looks.
The BMW X7 concept looks huge and it will approximately be 4.7m in length
The BMW X7 iPeformance SUV looks like a grown-up X5 though. The kidney grille looks a bit too large though on this SUV. It is in fact the biggest we've seen on a BMW car and it has been stretched vertically than horizontally as is the norm with the Bavarian. The headlamps also are slim and they look to be lasers. BMW may be using cameras instead of rear-view mirrors for the X7, with the door handles looking like press-type units. The alloys needless to say are funky and are curved inwards. At the back, a single stop light strip connects the lamps while the lower part of the bumper contains aluminium inserts.
The BMW X7 iPerformance concept has one funky and futuristic interior. It is devoid of buttons and that steering wheel looks from 2030
Drop into the interiors and you will be welcomed by atmospheric lighting concept that continuously keeps on changing changes during the course of the journey. The dashboard is devoid of any buttons and contains a large screen which acts as the infotainment system and also controls other functions. Behind every seat, BMW has offered individual infotainment tablets which displays the temperature, seat massage function as well as the weather updates. BMW also offers a large panoramic sunroof with X7 iPerformance SUV concept.
That's the biggest panoramic sunroof on any productions-spec car. Expect it to be present in the final cut and will be one of the bragging points of the BMW X7 iPerformance
It is expected that the BMW X7 will have a hybrid or a pure electric powertrain given the 'i' tag in its name. We will bring more details on the SUV live from the Frankfurt show
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 77.41 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019