BMW X7 SUV to debut in India tomorrow
BMW X7 SUV will be launched in India tomorrow and we expect the prices to be around Rs 1.25 Crore ex-showroom. The SUV will directly rival the second-generation Mercedes-Benz GLS - which has been updated internationally and is expected to come to the Indian market soon. A similar case is with the upcoming Audi Q7. OVERDRIVE recently reported that the BMW X7 had already reached the dealership ahead of its official debut.
The kidney grille up front offers an iconic MW fascia and the all-LED units are flanked on the sides of it. The bumper is aggressive and the side silhouette reveals the third row. The platform is shared by the younger sibling of the family - the X5, however, the X7 gets a stretched version of the same. The X7 is over five metres long and tips the scale at 2.3 tonnes.
The cabin has been equipped with two 12.3-inch screens - one displays the instrument cluster while the other is the infotainment screen which can be operated by gesture controls. The cabin gets two firewalls with sound-absorbing materials sandwiched in between.
Internationally, the diesel variant that has a 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder diesel engine that makes 265PS and 620Nm of torque could be on offer as well. Internationally, the X7 gets an eight-speed automatic transmission with BMW's all-wheel-drive system, expect the same in India. Also, a 3.0-litre petrol engine that makes around 350PS could be on offer as well.
Starts Rs 92.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 99.9 Lakhs
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block