Bookings for MG Hector SUV re-opens but with a 2.5 per cent price hike
MG Hector was launched in India earlier this year and the SUV received a warm welcome with 28,000 bookings. However, the manufacturer had to temporarily close the bookings for the aforementioned SUV in July to meet the supply. This time around, MG has made an official announcement to ramp up their production beginning this November and the 15,000 customers are already on the company's priority list.
New customers can book the Hector for a token of Rs 50,000, however, the prices of the SUV have been increased by approximately 2.5 per cent depending on the trim. Customers who booked the Hector in the first phase will be secured from the price hike. The deliveries are expected to commence by January 2020, although we suspect a second price revision coming soon owing to the updates necessary to meet the BSVI emission norms before April 2020.
Commenting on the re-opening of bookings, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer MG Motor India, said, "We are extremely overwhelmed with the response that MG HECTOR has received. As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, we plan to retain the very special introductory prices for our first customers who have expressed full confidence in the MG brand during its launch. We are also working towards accelerating our production ramp-up to serve our new bookings at the earliest."
Starts Rs 12.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3