Bookings for the Renault Triber MPV to commence on August 17 in India
The Renault Triber MPV that made a global debut in the month of June will be launched in India on August 28. However, the company will commence bookings for the same on August 17. The token amount for booking a Triber will be Rs 11,000, and the upcoming car can be booked on the company's official website or by visiting an authorised dealer.
With a price range of Rs 5.25- 7.50 lakh, ex-showroom, the Triber will be positioned between the Kwid and the Duster. The Triber rivals other MPVs ranging from the Datsun Go+ and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. Also, the Triber has been squeezed to be under four metres which should help the manufacturer in the pricing.
The Renault Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre petrol engine that is good enough at 72PS of power and 96Nm of torque. The engine will come with a choice of a 5-speed manual, or an AMT (automated transmission). The company has not given an official word if the diesel engine will be on offer or not.
Inside, the Triber boasts features such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, powered rear view mirrors and start-stop system. The Triber is a 7-seater MPV, although the last row of seats can be removed which can take the 84-litre boot space up to 625 litres. Features like a dedicated blower for the passengers in the second and the third row is on offer as well.
Technical specifications of the Renault Triber MPV
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh