Bookings for the Renault Triber MPV to commence on August 17 in India
The Renault Triber MPV that made a global debut in the month of June will be launched in India on August 28. However, the company will commence bookings for the same on August 17. The token amount for booking a Triber will be Rs 11,000, and the upcoming car can be booked on the company's official website or by visiting an authorised dealer.
With a price range of Rs 5.25- 7.50 lakh, ex-showroom, the Triber will be positioned between the Kwid and the Duster. The Triber rivals other MPVs ranging from the Datsun Go+ and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. Also, the Triber has been squeezed to be under four metres which should help the manufacturer in the pricing.
The Renault Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre petrol engine that is good enough at 72PS of power and 96Nm of torque. The engine will come with a choice of a 5-speed manual, or an AMT (automated transmission). The company has not given an official word if the diesel engine will be on offer or not.
Inside, the Triber boasts features such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, powered rear view mirrors and start-stop system. The Triber is a 7-seater MPV, although the last row of seats can be removed which can take the 84-litre boot space up to 625 litres. Features like a dedicated blower for the passengers in the second and the third row is on offer as well.
Technical specifications of the Renault Triber MPV
Also See:- Renault Triber | First Look Video
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- NewsGet your Formula 1 fix with these classic F1 races that will be aired on Star Sports Select beginning April 10
- NewsUpcoming crossovers expected to launch in India by end of 2020
- NewsMG Hector BSVI diesel prices start at Rs 13.88 lakh
- NewsBajaj-KTM developing e-mopeds for India, expected launch in 2022
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers pledges support to its dealerships
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055