Bookings for XUV500 to re-open in January 2012
Within 10 days of its launch and with over 8000 bookings received for its new SUV, the XUV500, Mahindra were forced to close down new bookings. Mahindra and Mahindra officials say that 4 months production of the XUV500 has been already sold out; however, the good news for those looking to buy the XUV500 is that Mahindra is re-opening bookings by January 2012.
Company officials further added that production capacity for the XUV is being ramped up and hence the backlog of order will be cleared earlier than expected. Seeing the response, there are chances that Mahindra will increase the price of the XUV500.
Read the first drive of the XUV500 in India here
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India