Bookings for XUV500 to re-open in January 2012
Within 10 days of its launch and with over 8000 bookings received for its new SUV, the XUV500, Mahindra were forced to close down new bookings. Mahindra and Mahindra officials say that 4 months production of the XUV500 has been already sold out; however, the good news for those looking to buy the XUV500 is that Mahindra is re-opening bookings by January 2012.
Company officials further added that production capacity for the XUV is being ramped up and hence the backlog of order will be cleared earlier than expected. Seeing the response, there are chances that Mahindra will increase the price of the XUV500.
Read the first drive of the XUV500 in India here
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today