Bookings open for the new generation Mahindra Scorpio automatic
The new generation Mahindra Scorpio with an automatic transmission has now been opened for bookings. The automatic transmission will be available only in the top of the line S10 trims on both, the two wheel drive and four wheel drive variants. The Scorpio is expected to get a new 6-speed torque converter unit this time that will be coupled with the current 2.2-litre mHawk engine that produces 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque.
The automatic variant is expected to cost between Rs 75,000 Rs 1 lakh more than the manual variants. The new generation Mahindra Scorpio has safety features such as ABS, EBD, dual front airbags along with other creature comforts such as start-stop technology, rain sensing wipers and auto lights. Deliveries are expected to take around 30-45 days as it will be manufactured on a made-to-order basis.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani