Bookings open for the new generation Mahindra Scorpio automatic
The new generation Mahindra Scorpio with an automatic transmission has now been opened for bookings. The automatic transmission will be available only in the top of the line S10 trims on both, the two wheel drive and four wheel drive variants. The Scorpio is expected to get a new 6-speed torque converter unit this time that will be coupled with the current 2.2-litre mHawk engine that produces 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque.
The automatic variant is expected to cost between Rs 75,000 Rs 1 lakh more than the manual variants. The new generation Mahindra Scorpio has safety features such as ABS, EBD, dual front airbags along with other creature comforts such as start-stop technology, rain sensing wipers and auto lights. Deliveries are expected to take around 30-45 days as it will be manufactured on a made-to-order basis.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled