Bookings open for the new generation Mahindra Scorpio automatic
The new generation Mahindra Scorpio with an automatic transmission has now been opened for bookings. The automatic transmission will be available only in the top of the line S10 trims on both, the two wheel drive and four wheel drive variants. The Scorpio is expected to get a new 6-speed torque converter unit this time that will be coupled with the current 2.2-litre mHawk engine that produces 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque.
The automatic variant is expected to cost between Rs 75,000 Rs 1 lakh more than the manual variants. The new generation Mahindra Scorpio has safety features such as ABS, EBD, dual front airbags along with other creature comforts such as start-stop technology, rain sensing wipers and auto lights. Deliveries are expected to take around 30-45 days as it will be manufactured on a made-to-order basis.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630