Bookings open for the new generation Mahindra Scorpio automatic
The new generation Mahindra Scorpio with an automatic transmission has now been opened for bookings. The automatic transmission will be available only in the top of the line S10 trims on both, the two wheel drive and four wheel drive variants. The Scorpio is expected to get a new 6-speed torque converter unit this time that will be coupled with the current 2.2-litre mHawk engine that produces 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque.
The automatic variant is expected to cost between Rs 75,000 Rs 1 lakh more than the manual variants. The new generation Mahindra Scorpio has safety features such as ABS, EBD, dual front airbags along with other creature comforts such as start-stop technology, rain sensing wipers and auto lights. Deliveries are expected to take around 30-45 days as it will be manufactured on a made-to-order basis.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India