Bookings open for the upcoming KTM RC 125 - Token amount Rs 5,000
KTM motorcycles India has given out an official teaser for the RC 125. The RC 125 is the fully-faired version of the KTM 125 Duke, and will be the smallest track-tool to be sold in India after the Yamaha YZF-R15 V3. The launch is expected in the first week of July and the deliveries will commence soon after. The bookings for the same have commenced for a token of Rs 5,000 at select dealerships across India.
KTM reveals teaser
The KTM RC 125 is powered by the same engine as the 125 Duke. The international spec KTM RC 125 gets a 125cc liquid-cooled engine that puts out 14.5PS at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of torque at 8,000rpm. The engine is married to a six-speed gearbox, however, the bike misses out on a slipper clutch. The bike tips the scale at 135kg dry.
Picture of the international spec KTM RC 125. The India model will miss out on a side slung exhaust and will get an underbelly unit
The RC 125 gets 43mm USD (upside-down) forks in the front and a 10-step adjustable monoshock at the back. Like the 125 Duke, the RC 125 could also get a single channel ABS (antilock braking system) with rear wheel-lift protection system.
KTM RC 125 spotted on test in Pune
The cost is expected to be close to Rs 1.40 lakh ex-showroom India as the RC 125 would demand a premium of Rs 10,000 over the KTM 125 Duke which retails at Rs 1.30 lakh.
Also Watch:- 2019 KTM 125 Duke - First Ride Video
Starts Rs 1,55,277
Starts Rs 1,38,041
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block