Bosch mySPIN introduces additional smartphone applications
Car infotainment has become a very important aspect when it comes to car buying. It is not only the premium automobile brands but even the ones who cater to the mass-market segment are offering new-age systems in their products. Bosch has been one of the imminent players developing such infotainment-compatible platforms. And now the company has additional smartphone applications that can make the overall experience even better.
Bosch claims that its mySPIN solution is a smarter alternative to the other systems as it is compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It negates the need for two different systems. The brand states that the new applications on its smartphone integration solution mySPIN offer a complete connected experience in the car. These apps include Moneycontrol, Justdial and AccuWeather. Additionally, you can browse OVERDRIVE content that includes news and reviews on the go on Bosch mySPIN.
The mySPIN solution connects the smartphone with the car, regardless of whether the device uses iOS or Android. Bosch has collaborated with Indian as well as global app developers, chosen driver-centric smartphone apps and carefully adapted to use on car's audio head unit via the touchscreen without picking up your smartphone.
The number of apps on mySPIN has been increased since its original inception in 2013. Special focus is on navigation and applications such as news, music, shopping and safety. mySPIN helps the vehicle users check emails, schedule meetings and read daily news. Users can request a list of top restaurants, hotels and any point of interest on the go. All these are possible through mySPIN without compromising on-road safety.
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option