Bosch mySPIN introduces additional smartphone applications
Car infotainment has become a very important aspect when it comes to car buying. It is not only the premium automobile brands but even the ones who cater to the mass-market segment are offering new-age systems in their products. Bosch has been one of the imminent players developing such infotainment-compatible platforms. And now the company has additional smartphone applications that can make the overall experience even better.
Bosch claims that its mySPIN solution is a smarter alternative to the other systems as it is compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It negates the need for two different systems. The brand states that the new applications on its smartphone integration solution mySPIN offer a complete connected experience in the car. These apps include Moneycontrol, Justdial and AccuWeather. Additionally, you can browse OVERDRIVE content that includes news and reviews on the go on Bosch mySPIN.
The mySPIN solution connects the smartphone with the car, regardless of whether the device uses iOS or Android. Bosch has collaborated with Indian as well as global app developers, chosen driver-centric smartphone apps and carefully adapted to use on car's audio head unit via the touchscreen without picking up your smartphone.
The number of apps on mySPIN has been increased since its original inception in 2013. Special focus is on navigation and applications such as news, music, shopping and safety. mySPIN helps the vehicle users check emails, schedule meetings and read daily news. Users can request a list of top restaurants, hotels and any point of interest on the go. All these are possible through mySPIN without compromising on-road safety.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India