Brabus brings an enhancement package to the 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Brabus, the German tuner best known of its outrageous iterations of Mercedes-Benz cars has launched a new enhancement program for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class. This is available on the FWD and AWD A 250 cars specced with the AMG Line package.
With this package Brabus upgrades the A 250's aerodynamics package, engine, suspension, wheels and interior. This begins with the two-part front spoiler that bolts on to the production spec bumper. Elements on the spoiler reduces front-axle lift at high speeds and direct more air to the front intakes.
There is also a new aerofoil on the loof and a new design for the rear bumper. A new stainless steel performance exhaust in twin pod format other changes to the rear fascia. The exhaust can also be optioned to be discreetly hidden as on the standard car. There are new specially developed in 17, 18, 19 and 20-inch tyre sizes.
The Brabus PowerXtra B 25 S performance kit has also been added. This brings larger ducting to the air box, new mapping for the ECU and retuned boost pressure control. These changes bump up power from the 2.0 litre petrol motor from 227PS to 270PS and torque increases from 350 Nm to 430 Nm. The get the hatchback from 0 to 100 kmph in 5.9s and on to a top speed of 250 kmph. Development work is undergoing for a similar upgrade package for the A-Class' diesel versions,
Brabus will also do up the interior. There are stainless-steel scuff plates with a backlit Brabus logo, Brabus aluminum pedals and high-quality velour floor mats. The interior can be appointed in a new Mastik leather and Alcantara. Numerous colour and the extent of the changes to be done can be specified.
The Brabus tuned A-Class seems suited to a person not inclined to the full AMG experience. This option brings a bit more personalization and some of the Brabus craziness to a more affordable and less committed package.
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip