BRC 2016: Class podium for Ghosh and Naik
Amittrajit Ghosh And Ashwin Naik competed in the first round of the British Rally Championship, the Mid Wales Stages Rally, in a Ford Fiesta R2T. The duo, competed in the BRC 4 class and finished the rally 29th out of 31 finishers. This was enough to seal third place in class.
While the pair initially led their class by 55 seconds, trouble during the last liaison on Day 1 threw a spanner in the works. Then a 20 second penalty dropped them from second in class to third.
While Ghosh hasn't confirmed whether he will compete in the entire season of the BRC, he is looking to test the Ford Fiesta R5 later this year. The Team Mahindra Adventure driver also to attempt a few rounds of the European Rally Championship or WRC2 this year.
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018