BRC 2016: Class podium for Ghosh and Naik
Amittrajit Ghosh And Ashwin Naik competed in the first round of the British Rally Championship, the Mid Wales Stages Rally, in a Ford Fiesta R2T. The duo, competed in the BRC 4 class and finished the rally 29th out of 31 finishers. This was enough to seal third place in class.
While the pair initially led their class by 55 seconds, trouble during the last liaison on Day 1 threw a spanner in the works. Then a 20 second penalty dropped them from second in class to third.
While Ghosh hasn't confirmed whether he will compete in the entire season of the BRC, he is looking to test the Ford Fiesta R5 later this year. The Team Mahindra Adventure driver also to attempt a few rounds of the European Rally Championship or WRC2 this year.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally