BREAKING: Kawasaki Ninja 400 launched in India at Rs 4.69 lakh
Last year, we saw the all-new Kawasaki Ninja 400 at the Tokyo Motor Show. And now the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has launched the Ninja 400 in India at Rs 4.69 lakh, ex-showroom. Kawasaki has already listed the Ninja 400 on its official Indian website. Kawasaki dealers around the country have started accepting bookings for a token amount of Rs 50,000 while deliveries are scheduled to take place from June this year.
The Ninja 400 is 6kg lighter than the Kawasaki Ninja 300, at 168kg (wet). The 399cc parallel twin motor produces 49S / 38Nm, a significant upgrade from the Ninja 300. Kawasaki claims that this motor offers improved low-end torque while retaining a smooth throttle response. Kawasaki has added an assist and slip clutch that's 20 per cent lighter to pull. The Ninja 400 also features a 310mm front disc brake ((the same disc size used on the Ninja ZX-14R) with Nissin calipers and ABS. On the styling front, the 400 features large-volume bodywork inspired from the flagship Ninja H2, which makes it look substantially larger, wider than its predecessor, also offers good wind protection as per the company.
A seat height of 786mm makes it very accessible. Given its wider seat and better wind protection, the Ninja 400 is positioned as a middleweight sports tourer in India.
Kawasaki Ninja 400 first look video:
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!