Breaking: MG Motor India website is live now
It is already know that MG Motor India will begin operations in India by 2019 . The company will be manufacturing the cars in India and will also likely by exporting it to international markets. And today the MG Motor India website has gone live.
The MG Motor Indian website presently has displayed a timeline of all the popular models that went on sale from 1924 onwards. The company started its journey with the MG Old Number One. These cars took the name from the place they were sold, the Morris Garage. You can also see other models like the K3 Magnette, TC roadster and the Midget. In 2011, MG introduced the MG3 hatch which was claimed to be a value for money offering followed by the MG5 in the following year. In 2014, the MG GT was introduced, the first car from the brand to use a 7-speed dual clutch transmission and a GM sourced 156PS/235Nm 1.4L motor. Last year, MG Motor introduced the ZS crossover which in roughly the size of Hyundai Creta that's sold in India.
The company recently took over GM's Halol plant in Gujarat. This plant will have a production capacity of 80,000 to 85,000 units per annum. MG Motors has a relatively small line-up globally and we expect them to bring it here as well. MG Motor India will also compete in the growing SUV market with an all-new product. It will be positioned in the same segment as the Hyundai Creta, Honda BRV and the Renault Duster.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC