Breaking: MG Motor India website is live now
It is already know that MG Motor India will begin operations in India by 2019 . The company will be manufacturing the cars in India and will also likely by exporting it to international markets. And today the MG Motor India website has gone live.
The MG Motor Indian website presently has displayed a timeline of all the popular models that went on sale from 1924 onwards. The company started its journey with the MG Old Number One. These cars took the name from the place they were sold, the Morris Garage. You can also see other models like the K3 Magnette, TC roadster and the Midget. In 2011, MG introduced the MG3 hatch which was claimed to be a value for money offering followed by the MG5 in the following year. In 2014, the MG GT was introduced, the first car from the brand to use a 7-speed dual clutch transmission and a GM sourced 156PS/235Nm 1.4L motor. Last year, MG Motor introduced the ZS crossover which in roughly the size of Hyundai Creta that's sold in India.
The company recently took over GM's Halol plant in Gujarat. This plant will have a production capacity of 80,000 to 85,000 units per annum. MG Motors has a relatively small line-up globally and we expect them to bring it here as well. MG Motor India will also compete in the growing SUV market with an all-new product. It will be positioned in the same segment as the Hyundai Creta, Honda BRV and the Renault Duster.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 spotted on test in Mumbai - launch soon
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Tata Altroz hatchback spotted undisguised
- NewsThe preview of the all-new BMW 1 Series is out - launch scheduled for September 2019
- NewsToyota Glanza hatchback to be launched in India on June 6
- NewsConfirmed: 2019 Aprilia Storm 125, Vespa Urban Club to be launched in India on May 30