Breitling pairs with Bentley to launch Bentley B06 Midnight Carbon wristwatch
Based on the Bentley B06, Breitling has launched the Bentley B06 Carbon wristwatch. Limited to only 500 pieces, the B06 Carbon is powered by Manufacture Breitling Calibre B06 which comes along with an exclusive 30-second chronograph system.
The new wristwatch is highlighted with a satin-brushed steel case. The bezel features a motif inspired by Bentley's trademark radiator grille design theme. Both the steel case and the bezel get the black high-resistance carbon-based treatment. The dial features a black mother of pearl background, matte counters, and white and red indicators. Flipping the watch reveals a transparent casing which allows you to observe the oscillating weight, shaped to look like a wheel rim.
Its 30-second chronograph system can be distinguished by its central hand, performing a full sweep of the dial in half a minute. According to Breitling, the above mechanism ensures extremely accurate 1/8th of a second time readings.
An exclusive 'variable tachymeter' function is also present in the B06 Midnight Carbon. It is used to measure an average speed at whatever the time elapsed, the distance covered or the speed reached. The tachymeter is based on circular slide rule which basically is a mechanical analogue computer, used to measure lengths by addition and subtraction.
Priced at Rs 8.91 lakh, the Bentley B06 Midnight Carbon is available with a black rubber strap bearing the Bentley signature or a rubber and crocodile leather strap.
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like