Bridgestone India opens its 500th dealership
Bridgestone Corporation, one of the largest tyre manufacturers in the world, has recently launched its 500th dealership, Jind Tyres, in India. The Jind Tyres dealership is located at Gangakhed Road, Parbhani, Maharashtra.
In a span of five years, Bridgestone has spread its dealership network in over 200 cities across India. The manufacturer claims that its retail stores are present in urban as well rural markets. Services at these Bridgestone stores include wheel alignment, wheel balancing, tyre changing and sale of alloy wheels.
Vaibhav Saraf, senior general manager of sales and marketing, Bridgestone India, said, "Launching our 500th store is an immensely proud moment for us since we have worked hard to build a strong platform to connect with our customers and provide our full spectrum of tyre services valuable to a wider audience."
He further added, "The brand would continue to expand its reach and guarantee that customers will continue to receive customer-friendly, smart and a progressive experience equipped with a wide product range and modern services to offer."
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium