Bridgestone India opens its 500th dealership
Bridgestone Corporation, one of the largest tyre manufacturers in the world, has recently launched its 500th dealership, Jind Tyres, in India. The Jind Tyres dealership is located at Gangakhed Road, Parbhani, Maharashtra.
In a span of five years, Bridgestone has spread its dealership network in over 200 cities across India. The manufacturer claims that its retail stores are present in urban as well rural markets. Services at these Bridgestone stores include wheel alignment, wheel balancing, tyre changing and sale of alloy wheels.
Vaibhav Saraf, senior general manager of sales and marketing, Bridgestone India, said, "Launching our 500th store is an immensely proud moment for us since we have worked hard to build a strong platform to connect with our customers and provide our full spectrum of tyre services valuable to a wider audience."
He further added, "The brand would continue to expand its reach and guarantee that customers will continue to receive customer-friendly, smart and a progressive experience equipped with a wide product range and modern services to offer."
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000