Bridgestone launches Ecopia range of tyres in India
Bridgestone today opened sales for its Ecopia range of tyres in India. The range consists of the Ecopia EP150 and EP850 which can be used for cars and SUVs respectively. These tyres are available in 26 sizes starting from 13-inch to 18-inch rim diameters.
The Japanese company claims that these tyres provide lower rolling resistance and command lower emissions and therefore better fuel efficiency. These tyres are made of unique compounds and rubber produced in Indonesia. The Ecopia tyres, Bridgestone claims, can save about 80 litres of fuel every year and have best in class wet handling. The Ecopia tyres will be rolling out from Bridgestone's Pune and Indore plants, but they're not completely manufactured here. These tyres cannot be retreaded and will be available only for replacement markets. Currently they will cater to the domestic market while exports are being considered for a later date.
While the Ecopia tyres will be limited to cars for the time being, Bridgestone is looking to manufacture tyres for the two-and three-wheeler markets as well.
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke officially teased, to be launched in India soon
- NewsRenault launches Summer Camp in India, to be conducted from April 22 to 28, 2019
- NewsRevolt Motors' AI-based electric motorcycle gets ARAI approved 156km range - launch in June 2019
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR America launched in India at Rs 18.73 lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip