Bridgestone tyres to be OEM supplier for new-gen BMW X3 SUV sold globally
Bridgestone Tyres has announced that it will be the OEM supplier for the third-generation BMW X3 SUV sold globally. The tyre manufacturer stated that it will be supplying a range of tires in 14 different sizes in its Alenza 001, Dueler H/P Sport AS and Blizzak tire lines.
The Bridgestone Alenza 001 summer pattern tire is specified for the BMW X3 in 18-inch, 19-inch, 20-inch, and 21-inch rim diameters. Select models will feature the Alenza 001 tire with run-flat technology. Bridgestone Alenza 001 tires claim to provide precise handling in wet and dry conditions. The Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport AS tires feature an all-season tread pattern, as well as with run-flat capabilities. Specially designed for the BMW X3, the Dueler H/P Sport A/S tires provide superior all season driving performance and durability. And lastly, there is the premium Bridgestone Blizzak LM-001 tyres sold in select European markets where winter tires are required during specific months.
The Blizzak LM-001 tire will be available with standard or run-flat technology to offer traction and performance in snow and sleet. The Blizzak LM-001 tires also will be available as BMW approved replacement tires for BMW X3 owners who live in areas where colder temperatures and seasonal driving conditions demand a tire that delivers confident winter performance. The new-gen BMW X3 SUV sold in India presently is already offered with Alenza.
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019