Brio prices start under Rs 4 lakh
Honda SIEL have announced the prices for its entry-level hatchback, the Brio. The Brio will be available in three variants â" E, S and V. The E variant is priced at Rs 3.95 lakh. The S variant will cost Rs 4.35 lakh and the S variant with the optional safety package (ABS, airbags) will cost Rs 4.9 lakh. The high-end V variant can be yours for Rs 5.10 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). The Brio will come with six colour options. Honda Brio is only available in petrol with 88PS power and 109Nm of torque.
The initial expectation was that Honda would price the Brio between Rs 4.3 lakh going upwards to Rs 5.5 lakh. But with these prices Honda have positioned the Brio very, very competitively. As Bert had put it, for a car that feels rich, has the Honda stamp of premiumness, coupled with a sound set of mechanicals it seemed like good value for money even before the prices were announced. Now that the prices are out we can definitely say that it's very good value for money. Keep watching this space for more details and price comparisons.
Price of Honda Brio (ex showroom-Delhi)
E- Rs 3.95 lakh
S- Rs 4.35 lakh
S(O)- Rs 4.90 lakh
V- Rs 5.10 lakh
Starts Rs 4.73 Lakhs
- Review2020 Kia Carnival first drive review
- NewsJaguar Land Rover introduces new shape-shifting seat of the future
- FeaturesReturn of Magic in Metal
- NewsAmazon India to include 10,000 EVs in delivery fleet by 2025
- NewsBreaking: 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT likely to be launched in India in April