2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec facelift with LED DRLs launched in India at Rs 45,320
Bajaj Auto has launched the 2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec facelift of its popular commuter motorcycle featuring daytime running lights (DRLs) at a price of Rs 45,320 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Bajaj Platina Comfortec now features a row of LED DRLs above the headlamp in line with BS IV norms. The 2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec BS IV also features a redesigned instrument cluster, which includes a speedometer, fuel gauge and tell-tale lights. The Bajaj Platina Comfortec facelift has been launched ahead of the festive season in India, just as the previous iteration had been launched before the festive season last year. The 2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec retains the 102cc air-cooled single cylinder engine as last year's version, making 8.2PS at 7,500rpm and 8.6Nm of torque at 5,000 rpm. The 2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec has a claimed mileage of 104kmpl.
The Bajaj Platina Comfortec gets a better suspension setup for a more comfortable ride than its predecessor. The setup features 28 per cent longer front forks and 22 per cent longer double springs at the rear. The Platina Comfortec is also 3kg lighter than it predecessor, with a fuel tank capacity of 11 litres.
Image: Thrust Zone
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019