2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec facelift with LED DRLs launched in India at Rs 45,320
Bajaj Auto has launched the 2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec facelift of its popular commuter motorcycle featuring daytime running lights (DRLs) at a price of Rs 45,320 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Bajaj Platina Comfortec now features a row of LED DRLs above the headlamp in line with BS IV norms. The 2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec BS IV also features a redesigned instrument cluster, which includes a speedometer, fuel gauge and tell-tale lights. The Bajaj Platina Comfortec facelift has been launched ahead of the festive season in India, just as the previous iteration had been launched before the festive season last year. The 2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec retains the 102cc air-cooled single cylinder engine as last year's version, making 8.2PS at 7,500rpm and 8.6Nm of torque at 5,000 rpm. The 2017 Bajaj Platina Comfortec has a claimed mileage of 104kmpl.
The Bajaj Platina Comfortec gets a better suspension setup for a more comfortable ride than its predecessor. The setup features 28 per cent longer front forks and 22 per cent longer double springs at the rear. The Platina Comfortec is also 3kg lighter than it predecessor, with a fuel tank capacity of 11 litres.
Image: Thrust Zone
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively