BSVI 2020 Yamaha FZS 25 and FZ 25 to be launched in India soon
Yamaha India has updated its website with the below image that mentions of the 2020 FZ 25 and the FZS 25. Both these 250cc offerings will soon be launched with a BSVI compliant engine along with dual-channel ABS. Additionally, the styling and the features list of both the motorcycles have been tweaked. We expect the prices to be announced shortly.
The 2020 Yamaha FZ 25 and the S models get a subtle update in terms of styling which includes sharper tank extensions and also a more aggressive LED headlight design, updated instrumentation, cowl as standard and knuckle guard and a taller windscreen on the S model. The dimensions of both the motorcycles remain unchanged. Colours like the Metallic black and Racing blue will be offered on the FZ 25, while the higher S version can be had with Metallic White, Dark Matte Blue and also Dark Cyan. Powering both the motorcycles is the 249cc single-cylinder unit that continues to make 20.9PS/20 Nm and transfers the power via a 5-speed gearbox.
The prices of the 2020 Yamaha FZS 25 and FZ 25, which will be announced shortly, are said to go up by Rs 9,500 for the base model. Both these motorcycles will lock horns with the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 200 and also the Bajaj Dominar 250.
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 1,02,700
Starts Rs 1,60,000
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block