BSVI Bajaj CT and Platina priced at Rs 40,794 and Rs 47,264 respectively
The Bajaj CT and Bajaj Platina have now been updated to meet the BSVI norms. Prices for the BSVI Bajaj CT range start at Rs 40,794 ex-showroom Delhi. The BSVI Bajaj Platina range now starts at Rs 47,264 ex-showroom and goes up to Rs 54,797 ex-showroom.
The BSVI Bajaj CT range and the Platina range of motorcycles are offered with two engine options - 100cc and 110cc. The notable changes done to the motorcycles is the inclusion of electronic fuel injection and a bash plate for added safety. The motorcycles now get an all-LED DRL up front.
The cycle parts for the motorcycles remain unchanged. For suspension, the motorcycles use telescopic forks up front and dual gas-charged shock absorbers in the rear.
The Bajaj Platina 110 H-gear is the only one in the line-up to sport a 5-speed gearbox whereas the others only get a 4-speed gearbox.
Sarang Kanade, President Motorcycle, Bajaj Auto, said, "With the introduction of these models begins the transition of our product range to BSVI norms. Bajaj Auto has scaled up their line-up of BSVI compliant vehicles and will make BSVI bikes available in the other models too in the next few weeks. With the CT and Platina, our world-class Research and Development team has enhanced the capabilities of our offerings while ensuring that we meet the stringent BSVI norms, so that consumer gets excellent value for their money."
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 59,802
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 64,464
Starts Rs 54,349
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15