BSVI Bajaj Pulsar 220F price revealed, to be launched soon
Bajaj recently revealed the price of the Pulsar 220F which is Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom. The price is Rs 8,000 more than the price of the outgoing BSIV model. The motorcycle has been sighted at the showrooms and bookings have unofficially started.
The new Pulsar 220 does not get any cosmetic changes. The engine comes equipped with fuel injection, an ECU and a catalytic converter. This is not the first time that the Pulsar 220 gets fuel injection. The first generation Pulsar 220 was launched with fuel injection before Bajaj made the switch to a carburettor the second generation onwards. Powertrain details have not been disclosed but is expected to be the same as the BSIV model's output of 20.93PS and 18.55Nm or might even see a slight drop in power as is seen in every motorcycle updated with BSVI engines. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The official launch of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F is expected to take place by the end of the month.
Image source: Zigwheels
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed