BSVI Bajaj Pulsar 220F price revealed, to be launched soon
Bajaj recently revealed the price of the Pulsar 220F which is Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom. The price is Rs 8,000 more than the price of the outgoing BSIV model. The motorcycle has been sighted at the showrooms and bookings have unofficially started.
The new Pulsar 220 does not get any cosmetic changes. The engine comes equipped with fuel injection, an ECU and a catalytic converter. This is not the first time that the Pulsar 220 gets fuel injection. The first generation Pulsar 220 was launched with fuel injection before Bajaj made the switch to a carburettor the second generation onwards. Powertrain details have not been disclosed but is expected to be the same as the BSIV model's output of 20.93PS and 18.55Nm or might even see a slight drop in power as is seen in every motorcycle updated with BSVI engines. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The official launch of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F is expected to take place by the end of the month.
Image source: Zigwheels
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- FeaturesAll you need to know about motor insurance
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Could EICMA and INTERMOT be compromised by the global pandemic?
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Tesla Model 3 and Model S parts being used to make ventilators
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055