BSVI Honda Activa 125 Fi to be launched in India tomorrow
The BSVI Honda Activa 125 Fi is all set to be launched in India tomorrow. Honda unveiled the first BSVI ready scooter in the month of June. And today, the Japanese motorcycle and scooter maker will announce the prices of the BSVI compliant Honda Activa 125 along with the specification with the new engine tune.
Picture of the BSVI Honda Activa 125 for reference
The BSVI Activa 125 Fi will sport a few styling tweaks as the all-LED headlamp unit has been reworked and new chrome bits have been added to the fascia as well. Also, the digital instrument console gives real-time fuel efficiency figures. The BSVI Activa 125 Fi will also get an external fuel-lid, a new pass-switch and a glovebox. Furthermore, Honda is offering a six-year warranty package - three-year standard and a three-year optional extended warranty.
The company has filed 26 patents while developing the BSVI engine for the scooter and 11 of them are just for this very engine. The Activa 125 will be powered by the same 124.9cc engine that currently makes 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54Nm at 5,000rpm. However, the BSVI compliance could take away some of the power on offer. For better and efficient fuelling, the Activa 125 will be offered with a fuel-injection.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for updates from the launch of the BSVI Honda Activa 125 Fi - India's first.
Starts Rs 67,490
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks