BSVI KTM RC390 could get a new colour scheme in India
2019 EICMA had us on the edge of our seats while KTM took the wraps off the new 390 Adventure. At the same event, KTM showcased the 2020 RC390 which will make its way to India and the supersport is expected to be launched in the BSVI guise by the end of the month. Along with the cleaner engine tune, the KTM RC390 could be launched with a new colour scheme.
The new colour scheme is a shade of white on the base matte black coat. The belly gets orange highlights. A similar scheme is carried over on the alloys which are painted black as opposed to orange on the current motorcycle and get orange highlights as well. The trellis tubular chassis continues to sport the orange.
On the mechanically front, the BSVI compliant KTM RC390 could get a similar power output as the current model on sale which is 43.5PS and 35Nm of torque. However, the BSVI state of tune could sap the power delivery, but we shall reserve that judgement for later. The gearbox and other cycle parts are expected to be carried over unchanged.
Currently, the KTM RC390 in its BSIV state of tune is priced at Rs 2.43 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai. The motorcycle rivals the TVS Apache RR310 which is soon expected to break cover in the BSVI form, and the Kawasaki Ninja 300, Benelli 302R
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055