BSVI Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S launched in India for Rs 10.08 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Ciaz S in India, for the price of Rs 10.08 lakh ex-showroom. Going by the name, the Ciaz S is intended to offer a cosmetically updated sedan to set it apart from the standard sedan.
The changes included blacked out ORVMs, alloys, and the spoiler. Additionally, the Ciaz S gets side and rear skirts that sport the black colour too. Going by the theme on the outside, the cabin gets blacked-out bits as well.
Along with the new trim on offer, Maruti Suzuki has also updated the sedan to meet the BSVI norms, however, only the petrol guise.
Following are the trim-wise prices of the BSVI Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Petrol
Sigma Manual - Rs 8.31 lakh
Delta Manual - Rs 8.93 lakh
Zeta Manual - Rs 9.70 lakh
Delta Automatic - Rs 9.97 lakh
Alpha Manual - Rs 9.97 lakh
S Manual - Rs 10.08 lakh
Zeta Manual - Rs 10.80 lakh
Alpha Automatic - Rs 11.09 lakh
All the above-mentioned prices are ex-showroom Delhi
Mechanically, the car is unchanged and continues to get the 1.5-litre petrol engine. The power figures are expected to be the same as before, 105PS and 138Nm of torque. The gearbox on offer is the same as well, the manual gets a 5-speed transmission unit while the automatic gets a 4-speed unit.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz rivals the Honda City, which was also updated to meet the BSVI standards last month. The Ciaz also rivals the Hyundai Verna, which is most likely to be updated to the BSVI emission standards come Auto Expo 2020. The Ciaz also rivals the Volkswagen Vento and the Skoda Rapid which are expected to come equipped with a new BSVI compliant engine.
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.91 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!