BSVI Royal Enfield Classic 350 priced at Rs 1.65 lakh, bookings commence
Royal Enfield has announced the prices of the BSVI Classic 350. It is priced at Rs. 1.65 lakh (ex-showroom). The 346cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine now comes with an electronic fuel injection system that replaces the previous model's carburettor to comply with the emission norms.
The new Classic 350 gets two new colour options - Stealth Black and Chrome Black. The previously offered colour schemes which are Signals Airborne Blue, Signals Stormrider Sand, Gunmetal Grey and Classic Black will continue to be available. Bikes painted Stealth Black or Gunmetal Grey will be equipped with alloy wheels and tubeless tyres as standard.
Royal Enfield is also providing three years warranty on their bikes along with three years of roadside assistance to improve their after-sale customer service. The BSIV Classic 350 produced 19.8PS and 28Nm of torque, Royal Enfield is yet to reveal the output figures of the BSVI variant.
Bookings for the new Classic 350 has commenced and the booking amount starts from Rs. 10,000. Other Royal Enfield motorcycles will transition to become BSVI compliant in a phased manner by March 31, 2020.
Starts Rs 1,65,000
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300