BSVI Suzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 77,900
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the Burgman Street with a BSVI compliant engine, which means to comply with the emission norms the engine now comes with fuel-injection. It is also equipped with an integrated switch that features Suzuki's 'Easy Start System' which is a system that requires just one click on the starter button to start the scooter. The 125cc single-cylinder motor comes with Suzuki's Eco Performance technology, which churns out 8.6PS at 6,750rpm and 10Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. The power figures are marginally lower than the outgoing model.
The new model has slight cosmetic changes with the addition of chrome highlights. But familiar bits like the body-mounted windscreen and the upward muffler design have been carried over from the BSIV model. The new Burgman is also available in a new metallic matte bordeaux red colour in addition to the existing metallic matte fibroin gray, pearl mirage white, and metallic matte black options.
Koichiro Hirao, managing director of Suzuki Motorcycle India said, "Suzuki Motorcycle India is a pioneer in 125cc scooter segment in India and we have also successfully created a new category of advanced premium riding by introducing Burgman Street in the country. Today, we are delighted to offer this premium scooter with BSVI engine along with Fuel Injection technology to make it even more enjoyable. We are confident that the upgraded Burgman Street with BSVI will add a zing to an overall riding experience for our customers.
At Rs 77,900, the Burgman is about Rs 3,500 more expensive than the top-spec Activa 125 Disc which comes loaded with more features.
Starts Rs 77,900
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055