BSVI Tata Tiago facelift launched in India for Rs 4.6 lakh
Alongside the Altroz hatchback, Tata launched the facelifted Tiago hatchback in India. The prices of the 2020 Tata Tiago begin at Rs 4.6 lakh ex-showroom which is a hike of Rs 5,000 over its predecessor.
For the extra money, you will get a BSVI compliant hatchback, however, only in the petrol guise. The facelift model misses out on a diesel drivetrain. The petrol engine displaces 1,199cc in an in-line three layout and produces 86PS at 6,000rpm and 113Nm of torque at 3,300rpm. The hatchback will be offered with a five-speed manual gearbox as standard and an optional AMT (automatic gearbox).
The Tiago comes with updated interiors as well. A flat-bottom steering wheel and a 7-inch infotainment system along with new seat upholstery are the new addition with the facelift. The infotainment system supports both Android Auto and Apple Play. The car comes equipped with reverse camera assist. ABS and EBD come standard on the vehicle.
That said, the 2020 Tata Tiago scored a 4-star safety rating for adults and a 3-star child safety rating from the Global NCAP. The Global NCAP assessment states that the head, neck and chest protection was good and adequate for the driver.
Mayank Pareek, President - Passenger Vehicles Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors, said, "We are also taking a significant step and defining what the new PV range brand promise is, through a new campaign -'Drive New Forever'. We are all set to ride the demand trend for new launches and excite our customers with a new product portfolio."
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender 4x4 bookings begin in India ahead of August launch, priced from Rs 69.99 lakh
- NewsNext-generation Ford Ecosport SUV to get Mahindra's mStallion petrol engine
- ReviewExclusive: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon first drive review
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055