BSVI Tata Tigor compact-sedan launched in India at Rs 5.75 lakh
Tata launched the facelift Tigor today, along with the Altroz, the facelift Nexon and the facelift Tiago. The prices for the facelift Tigor start at Rs 5.75 lakh ex-showroom which is Rs 7,000 more than the predecessor.
The facelifted version of the Tigor gets a 4-star safety rating for adults and a 3-star child safety rating from the Global NCAP. The sedan comes with two front airbags as standard. The Global NCAP assessment states that the head, neck and chest protection was good and adequate for the driver.
On the exterior, the new Tigor gets a new front grille with a chrome finish arrow embedded on it. Along with it, the sedan gets newly designed dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels, which adds to the overall appeal of the car.
The Tigor comes with updated interiors as well. The tweaks include a flat-bottom steering wheel and a 7-inch infotainment system along with new seat upholstery. The infotainment system is a Harman sourced 7-inch touchscreen and supports both Android Auto and Apple Car Play. The cars come equipped with reverse camera assist. ABS and EBD come standard on the vehicles. The Tigor gets a digital instrument cluster along with the smart key with a push start button.
The engine is a Revotron 1.2 litre petrol engine. Its capacity is 1199cc and churns out 86PS at 6,000 rpm and the torque value is 113 Nm at 3,300. There will be no diesel variant available for the Tigor. The manual version gets to a 5-speed gearbox. The automatic version gets 5-speed AMT (automatic gearbox).
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender 4x4 bookings begin in India ahead of August launch, priced from Rs 69.99 lakh
- NewsNext-generation Ford Ecosport SUV to get Mahindra's mStallion petrol engine
- ReviewExclusive: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon first drive review
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055