BSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
Toyota India has increased prices of the BSVI-compliant Toyota Fortuner. This updated SUV had been launched in India in February 2020, but the added cost was not passed on to customers. Now, prices have been increased across the board by Rs 48,000. Consequently, the petrol manual 4x2 costs Rs 28.66 lakh.
Other than this, there have been no other changes to the popular Toyota SUV. The Fortuner is available in India with a 2,755cc four-cylinder turbo-diesel motor which makes 177PS at 3,400 rpm and 420 Nm at 1,400 - 2,600 rpm with the six-speed manual. This increases to 450 Nm at 1,600 - 2,400 rpm with the automatic. The petrol engine is a 2,694 cc unit with 166PS at 5,200 rpm and 245 Nm at 4,000 rpm. This is paired with a five-speed manual and six-speed automatic.
The Fortuner comes with a serious 4x4 system with a low-range transfer case. Other features are hill descent control and a traction control system. The interior now gets beige accents but the feature list remains unchanged. Notable equipment includes a seven-inch infotainment with satellite navigation, push-start, cooled upper glove box, automatic climate control, cruise control, paddle shifters, power adjust driver and front passenger seats and a powered tailgate, among other things.
The petrol automatic Fortuner now costs Rs 30.25 lakh. The diesel version starts from Rs 30.67 lakh while the top-end 4x4 automatic comes in at Rs 34.43 lakh, all prices ex-showroom. A Toyota Fortuner facelift is on its way soon internationally, stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for more on that.
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- News2020 MG ZS facelift revealed internationally
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block