BSVI TVS Apache RR 310 to be launched in India today
TVS Apache RR 310, got minor updates last year which included an addition of slipper clutch and a new paint scheme. This time around, closing in on the BSVI compliance deadline. TVS is all set to launch the 2020 Apache RR310 with significant updates in India.
The changes are expected to be cosmetic, and the drivetrain will have an engine that meets the upcoming BSVI norms. Even with the BSVI compliant tune, the engine is expected to make similar power and torque figures.
File photography: Teaser of the current TVS Apache RR 310 on sale.
Currently, The RR 310 comes equipped with a liquid-cooled 313cc engine that puts out 34PS at 9,700rpm and 27.3Nm at 7,700rpm. The bike gets 300mm petal disc in the front and a 240mm petal disc in the rear for braking - along with dual-channel ABS (antilock braking system).
The TVS Apache RR310 currently retails at Rs 2.24 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai. The updates could make the motorcycle dearer by Rs 20,000-25,000. However, the updated motorcycle will continue its rivalry with the KTM RC390, Kawasaki Ninja 300, Benelli 302R and the Honda CBR 250R. In the aforementioned batch of motorcycles, the TVS Apache RR310 will be the second one to meet the stringent BSVI norms as the BSVI KTM RC390 has been launched in India for an ex-showroom cost of Rs 2.48 lakh.
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 1,00,000
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
Starts Rs 1,15,000
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- News2020 MG ZS facelift revealed internationally
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block