BSVI TVS Apache RTR 160 4V in pictures
Earlier, TVS updated the Apache RTR 160 4V to meet the BSVI norms. The motorcycle was launched for Rs 99,950 ex-showroom Delhi.
The BSVI TVS Apache RTR 160 4V gets power rating at 16.02PS at 8,250rpm and 14.12Nm at 7,250rpm. The torque number is down by 0.68Nm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The RTR 160 4V gets a single-channel ABS. Both the motorcycles get telescopic suspensions in the front along with a monoshock in the rear.
While the review of the motorcycle will be out soon, here is a close look at the new TVS Apache RTR 160 4V that is BSVI compliant.
The motorcycle largely remains the same in terms of design
The headlamp assembly has been restyled
Expect an optional visor as an accessory
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
- FeaturesAge of the smart car: Simplifying connected technology
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged