BSVI TVS Apache RTR 160 priced at Rs 93,500 - bookings commence
TVS commences bookings for the Apache RTR 160 from today. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 93,500 (rear drum) and Rs 96,500 (rear disc) (ex-showroom Delhi).
The motorcycle is powered by a BSVI compliant, 159.7cc single-cylinder engine and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The engine develops 15.53PS at 8,400 rpm and 13.9 Nm of torque at 7,000 rpm. The engine is equipped with the Race Tuned-Fuel injection 'RT-Fi' technology to provide better riding experience.
The TVS Apache RTR 160 will come equipped with the company built GTT Glide Through Technology for low speed riding which enables a smooth and controlled ride which is also equipped in the RTR 200 4V. GTT is a torque assist system, which automatically increases engine torque when one wants to ride the bike at low speeds in the city traffic.
The motorcycle will come equipped with updated race graphics, giving it a sportier look. The motorcycle will be available in six colours which are pearl white, matte blue, matte red, gloss black, gloss red and grey. The company says that the motorcycle will get the racier exhaust note, like the RTR 200 4V.
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia to debut in India in Q2 2021
- NewsKia Motors to launch 7 new EVs by 2027, debut new design language
- NewsProduction-spec Skoda Vision IN to get 1.0-litre TSI motor, 1.5 expected too
- NewsSkoda India to enter used car market soon, expand dealership and service network