Buddh International Circuit unveiled
On October 18, 2011 the Buddh International Circuit was launched and us select few, well not that few considering around 300 journalists flooded the venue, got a chance to see the completed track and its facilities were truly awe-inspiring. While there is still a lot of beautification work (read lots of the old-fashioned Indian jugaad) that needs to be done, the track itself is fully completed. We got to take a tour of it (in a Mahindra Scorpio driven by Sirish!) and it was an incredible feeling to be driving on the BIC where the first-ever Indian GP will be held. It is indeed a huge moment for the country, for motorsport in the country and we really must appreciate the efforts gone into making this dream a reality.
- NewsTVS iQube electric scooter launched in India at Rs 1.15 lakh, on-road
- NewsLive updates: All-electric TVS scooter launch in India
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: BSVI Mahindra TUV300 spied on test - India launch soon
- NewsSpec Comparo: Tata Nexon vs Ford Ecosport vs Mahindra XUV300
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso exports to international markets begin