Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse is the worlds fastest open-top car
The Bugatti Veyron may have lost it's claim to being the fastest car in the world recently with the Hennessey Venom GT overtaking it, however the Molsheim-based company has now retaliated. With Chinese racing driver Anthony Liu at the driver's seat and on parent company Volkswagen's Ehra-Lessain proving ground, the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse achieved a record of 408.84kmph. This makes it the world's fastest open-top car. Hold your horses though! Guinness Book of World Records is yet to verify this claim as currently only the German TUV has measured the speed.
Bugatti will be displaying this particular black and orange car at the upcoming Shanghai Show. Later on, the company plans on making eight such World Record edition cars and sell them for Rs 14.24 crore each.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- NewsGoogle Maps update warns you of speed trap cameras
- NewsFisker's all-electric SUV teased, to offer 480km driving range
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 gets optional alloy wheels
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz with 1.5-litre diesel engine spotted on test
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India