Bugota hybrid cycles unveiled in India
A company based in Belgaum has just unveiled these hybrid bicycles powered by a 25cc engine. Bugota Gas Pedals feature funky styling and only use sub-25cc engines, so they do not require registration. So far they have three models ready the Rs 26,000 Brute Force, the Rs 35,000 35, and the top model is the Rs 62,000 Bugota Classic - in the picture above. Two of these are retro-styled bicycles with one painted in super-cool Martini Racing colours. The Brute Force is a hybrid mountain bike with heavy duty suspension and off-road tyres. The bicycles have a top speed of 25kmph and will soon be available in the market.
The base Bugota Brute Force looks like one of those modern machines and has its fuel tank on the rear seat. The second-in-line, Bugota 35 gets a brown saddle and grips and is one size smaller than the Bugota Classic. The flagship Classic gets a digital speedometer, cruise handlebar, digital speedometer and a leather bag. Both the mid as well as top flight units have their fuel tanks mounted on the front, like motorcycles. Bugota Gas Pedal says that the gearbox has been specifically designed for their vehicles and was developed in collaboration with MM Gears from Coimbatore.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept