BMW India rolls out BMW Extended Care+ service campaign
Premium automobile brand BMW has rolled out a comprehensive service campaign that is called BMW Extended Care+, for all its customers in the country. This will cover aftersales services, pre-monsoon and electrical functions check-up with its 33-point check. Customers can opt for their convenient time and date and accordingly book an appointment with their nearest BMW dealership, the payments for which can be made online.
Additionally, customers can opt for home delivery of their service vehicles at their preferred choice of location, wherein the vehicle will be delivered post thorough sanitisation process, wherein even the vehicle documents will be handed over to the customer in a sanitised envelope. BMW dealerships and service centres have been operating with adherence to all the guidelines mentioned by the local government authorities, mentioned the car manufacturer.
"At BMW, we are committed to providing our customers with services that deliver best-in-class care for their BMW vehicle along with uncompromising driving experience. BMW Extended Care+ service is designed to ensure all-round vehicle safety and total readiness of customer's cars at all times. Equipped with a wealth of experience, trained technicians, specialised workshop technologies and original BMW parts, our customers can count on absolute peace of mind and maximum driving pleasure at all times," commented Arlindo Teixeira, acting president, BMW Group India.
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15