California Superbike School India announces 2016 dates
The California Superbike School (CSS) has just released its 2016 dates. CSS is headed in India by Siddarth Trivellore, director Vidiem and one of the OVERDRIVE Jury members for our annual automotive awards. The school will host two sessions this year. Both will be three-days long and cost Rs 66,000. Registration is now open at www.
The California Superbike School is the best place to learn how to go from almost upright to fairly leaned over - and much more. So much more
Just so we are clear, CSS is not a racing school, like K Rajini's RACR or Apex Racing's school. It is a riding school, like our own school - TWO and therefore you're welcome to ride any bike you like.
As usual, each three-day session will cover a phenomenal amount of ground and is divided into levels. Day one is Level One, where riders focus on getting the basics right - throttle control mostly - a few other skills. CSS rotates between theory session and on-track practice sessions. CSS also ensures that there are just three students per instructor which ensures that your performance is closely monitored and feedback is both rich and accurate. Day two builds on these skills and works on vision related components aimed at smoothening your riding so that you can go faster. The final day focusses on more physical things like how you sit on the bike.
Team OD at the 2013 California Superbike School
Most importantly, be warned. CSS is excellent at what it does and the racetrack is an addictive environment. Prepare to go fast and become safe. But you might end up addicted to the racetrack. Don't ask how we know.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019