California Superbike School India announces 2018 dates
The California Superbike School has announced its dates for 2018. The CSS will run two sessions this year, each spread across three days at the Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) near Chennai. The first session will be held on February 9, 10 and 11 while the second session will be held on February 16,17, and 18. Those interested can register at www.superbikeschoolindia.com. We suggest that you reserve a slot at the earliest as seats are limited and sell out quickly.
The cost for each session is Rs 70,000. The fees include 18 per cent GST, insurance cover, fuel and food. Wearing proper riding gear is a must and candidates will not be allowed to participate without gear. The California Superbike School does not provide riding gear.
Each session will be divided into three levels with the focus on helping you ride better and faster. The CSS is not to be mistaken for a racing school, it isn't. It is a riding school with a curriculum that's designed to improve your skills on a motorcycle, which in turn makes you faster and safer on a motorcycle. The CSS rotates between theory and practical sessions. There are three students per instructor which means that you are monitored closely and receive feedback.
CSS is headed in India by Siddarth Trivellore, director, Vidiem and is one of the jury members at the annual OVERDRIVE Awards.
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior