California Superbike School India announces 2018 dates
The California Superbike School has announced its dates for 2018. The CSS will run two sessions this year, each spread across three days at the Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) near Chennai. The first session will be held on February 9, 10 and 11 while the second session will be held on February 16,17, and 18. Those interested can register at www.superbikeschoolindia.com. We suggest that you reserve a slot at the earliest as seats are limited and sell out quickly.
The cost for each session is Rs 70,000. The fees include 18 per cent GST, insurance cover, fuel and food. Wearing proper riding gear is a must and candidates will not be allowed to participate without gear. The California Superbike School does not provide riding gear.
Each session will be divided into three levels with the focus on helping you ride better and faster. The CSS is not to be mistaken for a racing school, it isn't. It is a riding school with a curriculum that's designed to improve your skills on a motorcycle, which in turn makes you faster and safer on a motorcycle. The CSS rotates between theory and practical sessions. There are three students per instructor which means that you are monitored closely and receive feedback.
CSS is headed in India by Siddarth Trivellore, director, Vidiem and is one of the jury members at the annual OVERDRIVE Awards.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles