California Superbike School India announces 2019 dates
The California Superbike School has announced its dates for 2019. The CSS will run two sessions this year, each spread across three days at the Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) near Chennai. The first session will be held on January 18, 19, and 20, while the second session will be held on January 25, 26, and 27. Those interested can register at www.superbikeschoolindia.com. We suggest that you reserve a slot at the earliest as seats are limited and sell out quickly.
The cost for each session is Rs 70,000. The fees include 18 per cent GST, insurance cover, fuel and food. Wearing proper riding gear is a must and candidates will not be allowed to participate without gear. The California Superbike School does not provide riding gear.
Each session will be divided into three levels with the focus on helping you ride better and faster. The CSS is not to be mistaken for a racing school, it isn't. It is a riding school with a curriculum that's designed to improve your skills on a motorcycle, which in turn makes you faster and safer on a motorcycle. The CSS rotates between theory and practical sessions. There are three students per instructor which means that you are monitored closely and receive feedback.
CSS is headed in India by Siddarth Trivellore, director, Vidiem and is one of the jury members at the annual OVERDRIVE Awards.
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru