California Superbike School returns for 2015
Having taken a break last year, the California Superbike School is back in India. The CSS will hit the Madras Motor Race Track outside Chennai for two sets of schools on January 30 to February 1, 2015 and then the following weekend, from February 6 to February 8, 2015. Prices for each three-day school are set at Rs 52,000. Unfortunately, the registration form at www.superbikeschoolindia.com suggests that all the seats are spoken for already.
The Indian CSS format varies a little from the international format. The Indian CSS covers Levels 1, 2 and 3 on the respective days of the school and requires the students to go through each level in succession. This is because the course material is progressive. Level 1 is the basic level that teaches riders the fundamentals of riding well. Fundamentals means the skills required to ride well, not clutch-brake operation in this case. Level 2 builds on these basic skills to more advanced skills while the Level 3 is a more physical day where the rider learns more about how to use his body to ride the motorcycle better overall.
As usual, CSS will have coaches coming from the UK school as well as a few other schools. OVERDRIVE has attended a number of these schools in the past and has always come away having learnt loads.
For more information, head to www.superbikeschoolindia.com
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled